Monday, January 9, 2023

10mm glock barrel

10mm Glock Barrel - After carefully examining this tape, I wholeheartedly believe it meets the high standards of TR Performance/REMSport. The machining is precise, exceeding the scale of the most commonly used 'Match Grade' line. Just a little looser than the proper tolerance, it makes at least a drop-in configuration. The result is very good, no obvious signs of use or errors - QC does its job well! The streamlined feed ramp is wide and smooth with a nice transition to the chamber and should accommodate a variety of gun styles. Unlike other competitors' ramps with aggressive engineering and mis-cut corners, REMSport's engineers have clearly done their research. The crown is slotted deep enough to provide shot after shot accuracy without tiring the business end of the barrel or causing injury to the top of the crown. REMSport/TR Performance has done it again - more than expected for a product twice the price. THANKS, easy A+.

I bought a 10 mm construction pipe. I have NOT fired yet. But I have no doubt that it will be fine. I have a .357sig barrel from these cats, and I must say it shoots nicely.

10mm Glock Barrel

10mm Glock Barrel

Perfect finish, looks like someone knows what they are doing on a CNC/Lathe.

Glock 40 Upper On Glock 20 Frame

The product looks good. Shipping was very fast over the holiday weekend. The prices were good. The only reason it doesn't have five stars is because the barrel is not caliber marked, which can cause confusion.

The G20 10mm barrel is great. Best quality for sure. I also ordered a Remsport G20 nitride slide. Both were wrapped like a beautiful watch. They arrived on the sixth day. This was for my P80 PF45 model.

I checked them carefully and everything went well. I wanted nothing to be perfect. Two pieces is definitely not a problem. I will not shop anywhere else as long as I can get this kind of service and quality. Thanks a lot Bill….

Best pocket holster for glock 43, best iwb holster for glock 43, how much for glock 43, holster for glock 43 9mm, best ankle holster for glock 43, best concealed carry holster for glock 43, glock 43 holster for sale, glock 43 for wife, glock 43 holster for women, tagua holster for glock 43, holster for glock 43 with tlr 6, how much for a glock 43